Opinel 8 – Folding Knives
beech + carbon steel, beech + stainless steel, oak + stainless steel and walnut + stainless steel.
- Locking ring secures the knife both open and closed
- Simple and functional: Only 5 components go into the knife
- 3.25″ blade, ~4.25″ closed. Most popular model. A good balance of pocket-ability and size
- Handle is contoured to fit hand and pocket
- Sandvik 12C27M steel (found on the stainless beech, oak and walnut knives) is rust resistant while maintaining good durability and ease of sharpening
- XC90 high carbon steel (found on the beech “carbone”) is the knife purists’ choice. Assumably slightly more durable and easier to sharpen than the stainless
- Thin blade is well suited to slicing
Shipped with eco friendly packaging materials
Free, easy returns with our Tool in Hand Guarantee
There are no reviews yet.