With a 3.75″ blade, the Mora 510 is a good all purpose knife for camping, bushcraft, or stowed in a glove box just-in-case.
The knife clicks securely in its sheath, but note that the belt loop is too small to be used on all but the thinnest belts. For that reason it is more useful as a neck knife or stowed in a pack or tool-box.
Like other carbon steel Moras, the 510 is hardened to 59-60 rockwell for a durable edge. The flat, Scandi grind is easy to sharpen and good for carving.
The handle is hard plastic, textured for a good grip.
- Blade is 3.75″ long, 8.25″ overall
- Weighs 3.2 oz, 9.25″ long with sheath
- High carbon, Swedish steel, 3/4 tang
- Scandinavian grind is easy to sharpen and offers good control when carving
- Textured, plastic handle
- Made in Sweden since 1891
Shipped with eco friendly packaging materials
Free, easy returns with our Tool in Hand Guarantee
There are no reviews yet.