Mora Companion Stainless Steel
The Mora Companion stainless steel is a solid all-purpose belt knife for the farm, camp, bushcraft use, or simply stowed in your glove box as a back up. It is made from Swedish Sandvik 12C27 steel, hardened to 57 – 58 on the Rockwell Scale. This makes it water resistant, with good edge retention, yet it is not difficult to sharpen, as many lower grade stainless steel knives are.
It clicks firmly into the sheath for safe keeping, and has a thumb “nub” to help pull the knife out. The belt loop fits over the belt, so you don’t have to remove your belt to take the knife on and off.
- Blade is 4.1″ long and .1″ thick
- 8.6″overall, 4.1 oz
- Sandvik 12C27 steel, 3/4 Tang
- Scandinavian grind is easy to sharpen and offers good control when carving
- Grippy rubber handle for average sized hands
- Made in Sweden since 1891
Shipped with eco friendly packaging materials
Free, easy returns with our Tool in Hand Guarantee