A Child’s first knife from Mora is a small, rugged little knife made to the same quality standards (and incredible value) as Mora’s other knives.
What makes this a relatively safe first knife for a kid?
- Small dimensions overall makes this knife easy to handle.
- Finger guard keeps fingers away from the blade.
- It’s a fixed blade so your child won’t be fiddling with moving parts or locking mechanisms.
- Carbon steel and beech handle lead to fun and easy lessons in tool care.
- ~7″ overall | 3″ Blade | 3.5″ Handle
- High carbon, Swedish Steel. Scandi grind
- Steel finger guard
- Beech handle
- Full tang construction
- Basic plastic sheath
Made in Sweden since 1891
Note: Most belts are too large for this sheath, so we run a piece of rope through the belt loop and it can be tied around the waist.