The Opinel Garden knife is classic, high value pocket knife. It is functional, low-tech and easy to maintain. Keep one in your pocket or hanging in your garden shed for harvesting lettuce or cabbage, cutting twine, or suckering tomatoes.
It is large enough to handle most daily tasks but it is not cumbersome in your pocket.
Similar in size to the popular Opinel #8, the garden knife differs with its spear point blade and thin, tapered handle.
The locking ring secures the blade when open or closed.
The stainless blade resists rust but is easy enough to sharpen.
- Simple and functional: Only 5 components go into the knife
- 3.25″ blade, ~4.25″ closed. A good balance of pocket-ability and size.
- Weighs only 1.5 oz
- Beech handle is contoured to fit hand and pocket
- Sandvik 12C27M steel is rust resistant while maintaining good durability and ease of sharpening
- Thin blade is well suited to everyday use in the garden or everyday carry.