Mora 120 – Short Carving Knife
The Mora 120 carving knife is a beautifully made Swedish tool for wood carving and shop use.
Unlike most Mora knives, it is made with a special laminated steel blade: a single layer of hard carbon steel is sandwiched between two layers of tougher, low carbon steel. The high carbon edge is quite hard at 61 rockwell, making it very durable. The softer steel allows for a more resilient knife (less likely to chip or break), and it makes sharpening easier, as there is only a thin layer of very hard material to sharpen.
Simple birch handle is comfortable and allows for various grasps while carving.
- Blade is 2.25″ long, 6.5″ overall
- Weighs 2.3 oz, 9.5″ long with sheath
- High carbon, Swedish steel, full tang
- Scandinavian grind is easy to sharpen and offers good control when carving
- Birch handle
- Made in Sweden since 1891
Shipped with eco friendly packaging materials.
Free, easy returns with our Tool in Hand Guarantee.