Bahco Pruner – Ergonomic, PX-Series
These are professional grade pruners and the most popular Bahco pruner in the PX line. The medium sized blade cuts up to 3/4″ branches, and you can choose from 3 handle sizes for small, medium or large hands.
It’s unique to find a pruner that can fit a range of hand sizes while cutting a consistent branch size. Ie, many small handle pruners can only cut small diameter branches. Not so with these pruners.
Many features set it apart:
- When held in hand, the blade is slightly offset both down and to the left. This keeps your hand and wrist in a neutral (in-line) position and allows for more leverage when cutting and less fatigue over time.
- Ergonomic, fiberglass reinforced, plastics handles fits the contour of your hand.
- Blades, handles, bolt assembly and spring are replaceable.
- High carbon, Swedish steel holds a nice edge and sharpens easily.
- Super smooth action
- Lifetime warranty against defects
- Approximately 8 oz
- 8″ long
- Made in France
Check out a couple independent reviews of these Bahco pruners: