Clarington Forge Garden Fork
A garden fork is used primarily for:
- Loosening soil for planting.
- Digging root crops.
- Dividing perennials
- Mixing in compost or amendments.
- High carbon steel head is forged for durability and resilience.
- Head is a single piece of steel so there are no welds to break.
- Pointed tines.
- Deep socket for strength.
- FSC certified, steam bent ash handle. (Ash is both strong and relatively flexible)
- Head is 11.5″ x 7.5″
- 28″ handle length is 39″ overall and weighs 4.5 lbs
- 32″ handle length is 43″ overall and weighs 4.7 lbs
John Jeavons and the Bio Intensive gardeners recommend the 28″ if you are under 5’5″ and the 32″ if you are over.
Lifetime Warranty on metal parts.
2 Year Warranty on Handle.
Replacement handles can be found HERE