Updated: July 2019
Hopefully you’ve read our article discussing what makes our tools different, now let’s take a look at some of the personal benefits you can expect from adding them to your life.
Here are 7 reasons to invest in a well-made hand tool:
1. They feel good in your hands.
Cheap tools often feel just that: cheap, flimsy, ready to bend or break. Our tools are solid and well balanced, ready to do real work.
2. They are durable and often repairable.
Our tools are designed to last many seasons or more, and most are repairable or have replaceable parts.
3. They add resilience to your life.
In good times or bad, you’ll have the tools you need to grow your own food and medicine.
4. They help you stay fit and healthy.
Working with hand tools keeps you strong and robust.
5. They get you outside.
With our mostly sedentary, often highly digital lifestyles, it’s more important than ever that we get outside.
6. They are a good complement and back-up to power tools.
Even if you mostly use gas powered equipment, hand tools make a good back-up in case of short or long term breakdowns.
7. You will work more efficiently and enjoyably.
It is a joy to use an item that is designed well and crafted to fulfill its purpose.